Rooting will grant you superuser access to the system and will allow you to do things that you might have otherwise been restricted. Depending on the type of user that you are, the level of customization may vary. Some users are more demanding and want to completely overhaul their device, while others might just want to run a couple of apps/mods that add a bit more functionality. Other advantages of rooting include:
- Underclocking which can help save battery for those times when you might not need the phone (i.e. sleeping, in the cinema, at school, etc).
- Mods to improve battery life.
- Access to apps that might require superuser permission (i.e. Titanium Backup, DroidWall and SetCPU).
- Removal of bloatware such as apps preinstalled by manufacturers or carriers.
- Deeper customization i.e. tweaks to the phone’s UI.
- Flashing ROMs such as CyanogenMod and MIUI.
How to root my phone?
There are many ways of rooting Android phone. These ways are often very complicated to use. Some even need flash your boot/recovery img, having the rish of brick your phone. 1-Click Root is the most easy and safest way of rooting Android phone. It's very easy use and does NOT have any risk. You can unRoot your Android phone to normal state after rooted. This does NOT void warranty.
To use 1-Click Root, just download it and attach your Android phone to PC(Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Supported) via USB cable. Then root your Android phone in one click.
How to use 1-Click Root?
Step 1: Download 1-Click Root.
Step 2: Run 1-Click Root in Windows.
Step 3: Root your Android phone.
Step 4: You can also unRoot your Android phone.
Supported Android OS and OEMs
Android 2.2/2.3(Gingerbread) 、4.0(ICS) 、4.1(JB)